Wanncarl replied

295 weeks ago

TMNT Dubbed Hindi Movie Free Download Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Strange events are occurring in New York City, and the Turtles are needed more than ever, but Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo have become lost and directionless. With the city at stake, it's up to Leonardo and Zen Master Splinter to restore unity and ninja discipline to the Turtles.
After the defeat of their old arch nemesis, The Shredder, the Turtles have grown apart as a family. Struggling to keep them together, their sensei, Master Splinter, becomes worried when strange things brewing in New York City. Tech-industrialist tycoon Max Winters revives four ancient stone warriors and enlists the help of the foot clan to help capture ancient monsters.
I have been a fan of the turtles ever since I was in seventh grade. When I heard they were making a new TMNT movie a year after that I was thrilled to hear the news! My Father loved the movies when he was young and he agreed with me to go see it. When I saw it I was pretty amazed by the CG and new voices in the movie. I wasn't very critical when it came to watching movies. Later on I watched it again, I liked the idea of a cartoon movie, I still liked the voices and the CG but I think the script needs work. I thought the story was OK. I was happy they didn't put Shredder back in the movie(I don't think a great villain like him should be overused like that). Overall I give it at least a 6 or 7 out of ten. I'm still not sure what I should rate this.
We seem to be in an era of franchise reworking, with Batman Begins, Superman Returns, and the like providing bigger, more serious, and darker continuations or re-imaginations of heroes we&#39;ve had for generations. TMNT is another of this approach: it&#39;s bigger, darker, and more epic than any previous Turtle movie or cartoon, though it still has its roots in the recognizable characterizations we&#39;ve always known.<br/><br/>The animation in this film is spectacular. It&#39;s not only good, it one-ups Pixar and provides a serious force to be reckoned with in the animation industry. Not only the design, but the movement and velocity that this animation holds is more than enough reason alone to see this movie, see it now, and see it in theatres.<br/><br/>The characters are more exaggerated than before. Raphael is angrier, Leonardo is more frustrated, Donatello is arguably smarter, and Michelangelo is definitely dumber. Splinter is almost more than a caricature of himself, and if I have any issue with the new characters it&#39;s with him. He just doesn&#39;t click. Otherwise, the reworking helps give this movie epic proportions in a fascinating way, though I&#39;m still a little disappointed that Michelangelo and Donatello almost have less screen presence combined than Karai (&quot;Who&#39;s that?&quot; you say? Exactly).<br/><br/>This movie is really fascinating to me. For a PG movie, it really takes on a lot of issues with morality and justice, especially in terms of vigilantism. Unfortunately, it&#39;s too short and doesn&#39;t allow itself the space to fully flesh out those topics (and if it did it certainly wouldn&#39;t be rated PG, I can promise you that), so sometimes I found myself really having a hard time understanding the motivations of many of the characters. At some points I wasn&#39;t even sure there was a &quot;bad guy&quot;, per se. However, in terms of action adventure fun, this movie outshines any of that and is easily enough fun for anyone.<br/><br/>There&#39;s this one glaring continuity error that annoys me, mostly because it confused me enough to have to spend some time reorienting myself within the narrative: Raphael fights the 13th monster alone, but that monster is later shown already trapped and is exchanged for a completely different monster as the 13th. For an animated film that is otherwise so very particular on the details and imagery, I can&#39;t even comprehend how this error managed to get overlooked. And it&#39;s not even just a minor one that is mostly invisible, it makes the otherwise well-told story somewhat confusing.<br/><br/>I&#39;d say while everyone who hasn&#39;t already seen 300 is running out there trying to keep up, everyone else and their children too should jump into a car and get to seeing this. It&#39;s surprising, refreshing, and exhilarating, and deals with some neat topics too.<br/><br/>–PolarisDiB
That's really what TMNT lacks most – humor. Despite the doll-like cartoonishness of the human figures, the filmmakers seem to expect us to take this animated romp seriously. Too seriously.
&quot;Michaelangelo&quot;,
a5c7b9f00b
The Legend of Ben Hall 720pThe Witness Vanishes full movie in hindi 1080p downloadAliens vs. Predator: Requiem tamil dubbed movie torrentthe The Hills full movie download in hindiLove 2.0 full movie in hindi free download mp4War on Everyone full movie in hindi free download mp4Spy tamil dubbed movie downloadDetective Chinatown 2 movie download in mp4Reel Rangers movie mp4 downloadJustice League: War movie download
Please log in to post a reply.