Wanncarl replied

295 weeks ago

Greased Lightning Full Movie 720p Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

This is the true story of Wendell Scott, America's first African American NASCAR driver, once he returns from WWII to find his hometown the way he left it. With seed money for a taxicab business, he learns all the county roads. With his new knowledge an opportunity presents itself with some steep consequences. After an invitation to the local race track, a race car driver is born. The ethnic boundaries are a part of everyday life in 1950's Amercan life. You become part of his fight for equality, fairness and the American dream.
The true life story of Wendell Scott, the first black stock car racing driver to win an upper tier NASCAR race.
A little different sort of comedy for Pryor; not as raucous and vulgar. In fact, the last half was more of a drama than a comedy. Pretty much run of the mill biography of some racer I've never heard of; lots of fun car racing scenes - many of them the real thing. When the film ended I had to wonder if every southern racecar driver is a redneck racist idiot or if the picture overdid it just a tad.
This one has been a favorite of mine ever since I first watched it on cable in the late 70&#39;s. Richard Pryor is just perfect as Wendell Scott, the first black stock-car racing champion. The rest of the cast is great as well, all perfect in their roles. This is definitely a perfectly cast film!<br/><br/>The film itself is very decent but does have a few problems, most notably that once Wendell starts racing there seems to be too many large gaps in time, as if a lot of footage that has been left on the cutting room floor. But the script does move along well even with that problem.<br/><br/>I would think Pryor fans especially would pick this up on DVD if it ever got a proper release, in widescreen, some commentary, and with those obviously deleted scenes left behind. Hopefully this will be on DVD before some Hollywood clown remakes this with tons of computer effects crap and ruins the whole thing.

646f9e108c
Daniel and Katarina Are Forced to Stay Away from Each Other full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieFinal Fantasy XIII-2 full movie torrentBack to the Future: The Game - Episode 1, It's About Time full movie hd 1080p downloaddownload full movie Battle Force in hindiNo Woman, No Cry in hindi movie downloadNeogenic Nightmare Chapter 13: Shriek of the Vulture 720p moviesThe Silent Valley full movie download in hindi hdDemon Hunter malayalam movie downloadTokyo Ravens full movie hd 1080pDownload hindi movie Episode 10.4
Please log in to post a reply.